Friday, September 3, 2010

Post #9: Shipping Updates.

The AntWorks colony has left Nevada, and is currently in-transit.
The Tubing has no tracking, so it's anyone's guess where it is.
The Air Pump had tracking last night, and had arrived in Nevada, so I can only assume it's with the Colony.

I'm gonna estimate it'll make it here by about Tuesday or Wednesday next week. =D

I really hope the tubing gets here first, in all honesty. I want to measure it, cut it, and find a drill-bit that's going to be a slight bit smaller in comparison. (I figure the more friction between the lid and the tubing, the better. It'll make the need for a water-tight seal with glue a little less important.)

The other $14 posted in my bank account, so as soon as I have it all assembled, I'll order the ants.

I think I'll take a few pictures of the colony once it's finished, and then make a video once a week to show off their progress.

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to see how this turns out, as i am one of the original followers. At first I had given up, but decided to check up on it. And look at how you have turned up! I hope you have alot of luck and i will keep following this.

    ReplyDelete